|Home||» Products||» Semaphore Indicators||» Earth Switches|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Used in circuit breakers and isolators to indicate the 'Open' or close position or automatic status indication
- Product Type
- Mimic diagram of Control Panels
- 36mm. Our product code : NW-SI/36,48mm. Our product code : NW-SI/48,63mm. Our product code : NW-SI/63
Empowered by a technologically-advanced manufacturing facility, we manufacture and export a premium quality range of Earth Switches. The offered indicators are manufactured under the supervision of skilled professionals using quality tested raw material, procured from reliable vendors of the market. Provided indicators are mainly used in circuit breakers and isolators to indicate the 'Open' or close position or automatic status indication. We offer these Earth Switches as per the requirements of the clients’ at most economical prices.
Continuously rated heavy duty solonoid coil.
Dust & vermin proof.
Exceeds IS-3231 1965 ., specifications.
Superior operating torque & locking.
Prolonged test for each unit. for operational accuracy & endurance.
Quality standards matches international standards.
- Nelster Welcon Semaphore indicators are designed to perform on instrumentation, Control & Relay Panel's mimic diagram. PT ON / OFF switch, Earth Switch, Isolator etc.
- The Dial Needle Positions itself to right angle with reference to the mimic, when the isolator, braker etc. is in 'Open Position'.
- In "Closed" position of the Isolator, Breaker etc, the needle positions itself to bridge the gap between the lines and provide continuity in the mimic diagram.
- When supply to the Semaphore Indicator fails, the needle moves to occupy the intermediate position 45 degree.
Mimic diagram of Control Panels.
Bazel Sizes : 36mm. Our product code : NW-SI/36
48mm. Our product code : NW-SI/48
63mm. Our product code : NW-SI/63
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA), Others
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa