Universal Test Terminals Blocks
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- Product Type
- Test Terminal Block
Outfitted with a modern infrastructure, we are the most prominent manufacturer and exporter of a wide array of Universal Terminals Blocks. The offered terminals blocks are manufactured using optimum quality raw material and advanced technology under the supervision of our professionals. This range of terminals blocks is broadly used in wiring for testing of external cables with disassembly. Our valuable clients can avail these Universal Terminals Blocks as per exact application requirement.
- Facilitates easy in-situ testing.
- Nelster TTBs are suitable for use up to 52A and 600V
- Excellent finish. Rugged construction
- Terminals, studs, links etc. are brass.
- Choice of front or back connection.
- Reasonably priced.
- Test Terminal Blocks offer convenience in in-situ testing / calibration of electromechanical & electronic polyphase integrated meters and protective relays etc, without distrubing the existing load circuit.
- Housed in a robust phenolic moulding with integrally moulded barriers, it offers ample protection against flash-over between terminals.
- The voltage terminals, grouped separately have protective phenolic shroud. The three group of current terminals, each consisting of three terminals have interconnecting links to inject current from poratable test set or to short circuit current transformer secondaries.
- Detachable punched blanking strip is provided on both ends of terminals. During normal operation, these blanking slips are positioned to form part of the cover.
- It is reversed during testing, to faciliate entry of cables and positioning of top cover. These TTBs are available for front back connection.
Base, cover and shroud are phenolic moulded, Blanking Strip is punched SRBP sheet. All terminals studs, links nuts are brass, duly nickle plated. The terminals have holes of 5.50 mm diameter for cable entry and 4.5 mm screw for clamping. studs provided at the rear in back connected TTBs are 6mm dia with suitable nuts, washers and spring washers. Sealing hole provided on "Cover" securing knobs and studs prevents unauthorised access.
a) Test Terminal Blocks with test winding terminals. These TTB's have in addition to current and voltage terminals, test winding terminals. These are also available to suit front or back connection application.
b) Test Terminals Blocks with voltage terminal duly separated by high barriers but adjacent to each set of current terminals. The voltage terminals have disconnecting links and insulated colour coded (RYB) knobs.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa